- This week has dripped by – I simply could not lift a finger to type.
- I gave the valet guys their cookies with a bunch of tracts in there…since then the head guy has quite telling me classic rock lyrics that go against the Bible. So at least there’s that. Maybe conviction of the heart has stilled his mouth? I love how Ray Comfort explains that in Way of the Master. Or, maybe he’s just being polite. Or he ran out of lyrics.
- Nam has been driving me to and from this week, and I’ve loved that. The only problem is that I end up being more involved in talking with him or resting on his shoulder than I do about looking for opportunities to encourage people. But, I’ve been so tired that it’s probably a good thing he’s been there. Gotta refocus for next week to finish strong!
- Guess what…found the perfect book for Barb! I Am Second published a book! Yay! And I got Jason a little board book that tells the story of Christmas. I couldn’t believe that out of all the billiion children’s Christmas books, they only had 3 that were about Christ. And at that, the point of one was to say why we give gifts and the point of another was to say that babies are special, but didn’t spell out who Jesus was. Sigh.
- House is filthy. F-I-L-T-H-Y. Poor Nam. He’s tried so hard, but…well…I just keep making more messes. Then I’m too tired to clean up!
- My comas are getting longer and I’m more tired when I wake up.
- Thinking about going anywhere to do anything is exhausting.
AboutThis is our story, the story of our children waiting in Heaven, our children here now, our children yet to be, and a God who carries us forward every step of the way.
Join 79 other subscribers
- June 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (3)
- January 2012 (5)
- Arbor Day Babysitting Bible blessing Books of Chronicles C.S. Lewis Casting Crowns change choice Christianity Credit card Dave Ramsey Debt Free Desparate downward spiral Easter faith faithfulness Financial Peace: Restoring Financial Hope to You and Your Family Finding Jesus follow giving God God's Love goodbye to my dad Good Friday Grace Help hope Hurt Jesus Joy King Uzziah Knowing God Konmari life after loss little girl Lord loss Lost miscarriage missions Mom and Dad Organization Paid in Full pain Pantry Parent Praise You In This Storm pregnancy loss Pretty pride repent risk sin sorrow speech Suffering teaching trust Uzziah