- People who work with other people (especially dealing with ill people) ought to have compassion. Not just good manners – but actual compassion.
- Just because I look sickly does not mean I have no value; it means I’m sick. (also taught me that not all Texans are friendly – well, she’s probably not from Texas)
- KNOW YOUR INSURANCE PLAN
- Dr. Timmerman was wearing a western shirt and cowboy boots. Very funny. He didn’t praise God when I told him of my recent Thanksgiving gift – weird. I thought he was a Christian. Maybe not.
- My radiation therapists are Jason and Barb. Barb has beautiful eyebrows – like Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon. Jason’s wife used to be a teacher before she got to stay home with kids last year. Lucky lady.
- Stella – head Cyberknife guru – wants me to pray for her to have a husband. And, she is a believer – talked about Satan trying to steal our day! Amen, Sister!
- Didn’t encounter any patients to encourage today, but I’m on the lookout!
- Radiation was a short 20 minutes – didn’t even get halfway done with my intended prayers for that time before it was over.
- Killer head/skull ache because my mask was squishing me so much and bolted down so tight.
- PEE BEFORE RADIOSURGERY!
AboutThis is our story, the story of our children waiting in Heaven, our children here now, our children yet to be, and a God who carries us forward every step of the way.
- Arbor Day Babysitting Bible blessing Books of Chronicles C.S. Lewis Casting Crowns change choice Christianity Credit card Dave Ramsey Debt Free Desparate downward spiral Easter faith faithfulness Financial Peace: Restoring Financial Hope to You and Your Family Finding Jesus follow giving God God's Love goodbye to my dad Good Friday Grace Help hope Hurt Jesus Joy King Uzziah Knowing God Konmari life after loss little girl Lord loss Lost miscarriage missions Mom and Dad Organization Paid in Full pain Pantry Parent Praise You In This Storm pregnancy loss Pretty pride repent risk sin sorrow speech Suffering teaching trust Uzziah